Translate

Monday, September 30, 2013

.399 toying around

i recently joined flickr to give  home to my hipstamatic prints (an iPhone app based off of traditional film photography, hipstamatic gives you a range of lenses and films to buy). while on flickr i stumbled upon a group made solely for hipstamatic toy stills. i love stills and i love toys, thus, this venture was to try my hand at getting one or two shots to add to the group. i liked the print so much that i tried to recreate the feeling with my camera, but it didn't turn out as well as i'd hoped. anyway, the irony of my favorite digital iPhone app, is that is has me seriously considering a return to film and manual development, a beauty that has been largely desecrated with the up-rise of digital imaging... 





[below is the hipstamatic shot. you can view my entire 'hipstamatic' photo gallery on flicker]




No comments:

Post a Comment