Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

.326 day 293

a much needed day (more like 3 1/2 hours, but who's counting?) to myself and i did absolutely nothing. 

lies. i sort of did nothing. before i could actually begin said nothingness, i had to clean. ocd me needs extreme order and cleanliness for there to be peace (i swear, i can feel it in my dreams if an unwashed dish is left out in the kitchen). and, while my home never looks dirty, an extra spray of cleanser and a good ol' fashion mopping never hurt anybody (or hardwood floor, or marble counter-top). so, i got to work on my day of non-work until all the floors shined, each window gleamed and every unoccupied space glimmered with clean. and then (and only then) could i actually...relax. i cut my ringer off, drew my curtains closed and commenced to the sheer happiness that nothingness can bring.

ingredients

cool, clean air
healthy food
water
raspberry lemonade
red nail polish
uk versison of shameless on 'netflix'
notebook 
nighties




  




2 comments: