Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

.329 day 306

litter of kittens was born under my jeep. five sweet, barely walking kit bits snuggled under their mother. this little one kept rolling away from the rest. in fact, i had to put on gloves (you should never mark a new kitten with your scent) when it began to pour down raining and place her back near them all, her teeny, tiny, kitten cries barely audible over the hard patter of rain hitting their shelter. i borrowed my mother's car to not disturb their space. and my neighbors provided food and water so that cat mama (corny 70's blaxploitation play fully intended) could replenish while she rest. 


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! So freaking cute. I want one.
    Too bad I already have three babies and my husband is ready to disown me...

    ReplyDelete