Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

.334 day 311

it is much too hot for life these days. hiding out indoors with my littles, my fruit smoothie, a good book and my work. i haven't had wine in months due to new medicine, so i've taken to drinking everything out of a big wine glass and pretending to have a buzz. smoothies, juice, water, all swirled and sipped like it's stained with footprints. it only looks weird when my littles grabs it and takes a huge swig of whatever is in there. if i was a celebrity and this was caught on camera, the headline would read':

"SCANDAL: SBA GIVES ALCOHOL TO TODDLER"






2 comments:

  1. Haaaaaa!!!! I do the same thing! I did it back when my son was a little too! Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. somehow, we, mothers, trick ourselves into feeling "sexy and single" again with watered filled wine glassed and a box full of nail polish.

      Delete