Translate

Monday, December 24, 2012

.129 day 112

i love it. the shied on the front reminds me of my childhood fantasies. witches and ghosts and man killing mermaids. all the time, living in my imagination, a world of twisted enchantment traipse through my head. these pages, clean, crisp, bare, new. (i haven't the faintest idea what to put in here). these pages, pre-filled with invisible works, like blank promises i've made to my art.

there is a certain type of passion that exists on the bank of possibility. a tangible desire, an inexplicable thrill, that travels through my finger tips and settles in my pretty parts. mmmm, these pages, clean, crisp, bare, new...(are exciting me).



2 comments:

  1. lovely images... what might u be reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry (smiles) i must hadn't added the words, yet, when you commented. it's a blank book. not sure what it will be, actually. but that's the beauty in a having book full of blank pages...i am sure to enjoy the process of finding out.

      Delete